Blitz Below 1500 Standard Chess
You won't improve much by playing Blitz, but it can be fun! Blitz forces you to manage your time more carefully. If you do so, you can play well. A Blitz game is unlikely to become "stale", because neither play can afford to neglect the game for more than a few days at a time.
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1499 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.