Fast Chess960 Chess960
Vermonty WILL BE YOUR COACH during the first three moves of each game if you are unrated or are rated below 1500.
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.