Bricriu's Feast Standard Chess
It happened that on that day all the Ulaid were gathered together at Emain Macha, and Bricriu said to Conchubar and to them all, 'Come with me to a feast I have made ready'.
Conchubar was willing, but Fergus and the others said, 'We will not go, for if we do, our dead will be more than our living, after Briciu has set us to quarrel with one another.'
'It will be worse for you if you do not come', said Briciu...
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Bricriu.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over, and 2000 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.