Chess Ants Holiday Variant Warm-up: Benedict960 Benedict960
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| echecs|| 0||Tie-break Game|| emakis|
| 0||Primary Game|
The Chess Ants are one of the teams that play in the variants tourney. We want people who want to try lots of games - or people who want to form other teams and lay against us. So - in anticipation of next year's 2011 variants tournament, i'll be starting a few holiday tourneys. Visit us in the forums. Note: Blitz time-frame
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Benedict960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by lemme howdt.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.