Independence for Catalan Standard Chess
Tal - Lozov
Games will start after: 1. c4 e6 2. Nf3 d5 3. d4 Nf6 4. g3
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Valiantangel.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
E00o: Catalan: 4.Nf31. c4 e6 2. Nf3 d5 3. d4 Nf6 4. g3