Stand the world upside-down - knockout style! Upside Down Chess
A little fight to the end on the 'ol upside down board. Anyone?
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Upside Down Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Uzi Mike.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.