Suicide Chess for Italians Suicide Chess
This tournament is open for Italian members only - or anybody who speaks Italian. The goal is to teach some Italian language for a woman. Post a private message to Ursus, and after then you can join the MT. Enjoy playing, have fun!
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Suicide Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Ursus.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.