Viktor Korchnoi ~ 2100+, 30+3 Standard Chess
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Apocalypse.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2100 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
D00l: Blackmar-Diemer: 2.e4 dxe4 3.Nc31. d4 d5 2. e4 dxe4 3. Nc3