Thai Knockout #3 - Draw Counting Rules Enforced! Makruk (Thai Chess)
Looking for Makruk players willing to follow all Makruk rules, including the Draw Counting rules. If you are interested, send me a Private Message. Cheers! j_carrillo_vii
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Makruk (Thai Chess)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by j_carrillo_vii.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.