Nimzo Standard Chess
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Phil Cook.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
E20: Nimzo-Indian Defence1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 e6 3. Nc3 Bb4