1600's Anonymous - Knock Out Blitz Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| wzeller|| 1||Primary Game|| caissa|
| 1||Tie-break Game|
This is a follow-up version to the 1600's Anonymous tournament. If you're stuck in the 1600's & tired of it, this is the place for you! :-)
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Clive Everill.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over, and 1700 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.