1600's Anonymous Standard Chess
Hi, my names' Lumpy Bumpy...and I'm an...err....well, I'm kind of stuck in the 1600's. But I really liked being in the land of the 1700's. Can anyone else here relate to that? ;-)
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Clive Everill.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over, and 1700 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.