Siegbert Tarrasch spanks the hypermoderns Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| Queeny|| 0||Tie-break Game|| caissa|
| 0||Primary Game|
I am the only player allowed to win.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Queeny.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1700 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
D32a: QGD Tarrasch1. d4 d5 2. c4 e6 3. Nc3 c5