Africa/Asian Cup I Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| Neutrino|| 0||Primary Game|| dcon|
| 0||Tie-break Game|
***Open for players resident in Africa or Asia***
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Jacobsen.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.