The "Ruy Lopez was framed" Society Standard Chess
No skill required. In fact, it's discouraged.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Queeny.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1100 or over, and 1700 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
C70: Spanish: 4.Ba41. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 a6 4. Ba4