Orang-utan Standard Chess
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by khayman.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1900 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
A00p: Polish (Sokolsky; Orang-Utan)1. b4