Benedict 1.e3 NOTe6 Benedict Chess
Hi! After playing several times 1. .. e6 against 1.e3 and always losing, I would to you to join in this opening theory tournament.
The rule is: White is forced to play 1.e3 and Black is forced to answer NOT with 1. ..e6. Lets see what good moves will come up for black.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Benedict Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by SirToby.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.