960 Confusion Chess960
Hello, this invitation is for a samll group on my Buddy List recommended by woodpusher or knightrider, with a wide range of ratings. Three small tournaments are planned. Hope you find a place on them: Patzer's Challenge (standard chess), 960 Confusion (Chess960), 960x960 Confusion (Double Fischer Random). Let me know if you wish to be removed from the invitation list in future. Thanks.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Jack Gardner.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.