Low Brow version. Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| cnbcad|| 1||Tie-break Game|| harsh|
| 0||Primary Game|
For those with less than pedigree ratings.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by neoliminal.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
C30a: King's Gambit1. e4 e5 2. f4