Nimzo-Larsen -- Jan 2023 Standard Chess
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Jack Gardner.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
A01: Nimzowitsch-Larsen Attack1. b3