AGAD Standard Chess
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by JAHI.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1200 or over, and 2399 or under.
- Games will be started together on Monday, February 14, 2022.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: