Old tewkers Team Championship 2020 Loser's 960
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1||Winner 1|| || ||Winner 2|
| || |
The annuallish Old Tewker team tournament. Please only join if you are an Old Tewker as spaces are completely limited and there are no spare places for guests this year..
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Loser's 960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Squibber.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.