slippery whewn wet Makruk (Thai Chess)
Love Makruk - feel the board
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Makruk (Thai Chess)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Timaeus.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.