Thai Knockout #2 - Draw Counting Rules Enforced! Makruk (Thai Chess)
The Draw Counting Rules will be enforced. If you are not willing to abide by the draw counting rules, do not join this tournament. Players must honor a draw offered by an opponent, when it is a legal draw by the counting rules. Good luck!
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Makruk (Thai Chess)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by j_carrillo_vii.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.