for player under 1100 raiting Standard Chess
normal ches, for us who play not so high
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Henk Miedema.
- Entries for this tournament will close on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.