andreascross Fianchetto Chess
| Henk Miedema||1||0/0||0|
bit different, but simple
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Fianchetto Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Henk Miedema.
- Entries for this tournament will close on Friday, November 6, 2020.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.