SCCA KO/2020/03W (INVITATIONAL) Standard Chess
The Social Correspondence Chess Association invites players to this 'open' invitational knock-out tournament. Participants wishing to find out more about our club may request a copy of our Summer 2020 magazine from the editor. Contact details are at https://socialcorrespondencechess.org/
Good luck in your games!
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Michael Blake.
- Games will be started together when there are no seats remaining in the tournament.