BlitzKrieg War Chess Standard Chess
Anyone can play, and play any type of game, but gambit openings, violent attack, sacrifises and war-chess would be appreciated. Fretless "Medal Of Honor" to the player that wins in fewest moves!
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by fretless.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.