Rare and Beware/ HATTEM- HARDERWIJK Upside Down Chess
upside down. leuk om te leren, eerst een paard er uit. dan de pion naar achter en promoveerd. probeer maar.
Nice to learn first stap the HORSE/ Knight OUT. second pawn bacwards an become a queen.
rare but beware
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Upside Down Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Henk Miedema.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.