VerMonty Python and the Holy Quail Standard Chess
And now for something completely indifferent.…
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.