Superclub Championship • Above 1799 Standard Chess
This tournament is open to members of one or more of these Vermonty-led clubs:
Monty's Python, New England, Northern Trappers.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.