2nd Football League Tournament Division 1 Standard Chess
All Play All, Both Colours, 2 Players Relegated to Division 2.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Austin Lockwood.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.