Test Knockout Tournaments Benedict Chess
For testing the new knockout tournament feature - all welcome, but please play quickly!
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Benedict Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Austin Lockwood.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.