Over The Board (Unaided Chess)? Standard Chess
A chance to play unaided, no books, databases, or engines, and test yourself against your fellow man/woman. Please don't cheat! and good luck to all :)
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Sully7.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1400 or over, and 2299 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.