Losing beats winning Loser's Chess
Just a friendly foursome of loser's chess. Open to any interested in this variant.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Loser's Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Philip.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.