Prize Tournament Standard Chess
A full year scholarship membership will be awarded to players in this tournament who submit a written annotation of one of the games in the tournament (any game, it doesn't have to be your own game). Annotations do not have to be in English, you must demonstrate that some effort was put into the annotations, and annotations must be human; computer output is not acceptable. Good Luck!
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Austin Lockwood.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1700 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.