Morra-Gambit accepted Standard Chess
112th US Open (2011)
Marc Esserman - Loek Van Wely
Games will start after: 1. e4 c5 2. d4 cxd4 3. c3 dxc3 4. Nxc3
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Till Plewe.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2000 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
B21s: Sicilian: Smith-Morra Accepted1. e4 c5 2. d4 cxd4 3. c3 dxc3 4. Nxc3