Pacific Ocean Regional Championship Standard Chess
This tournament is for SchemingMind members who display the flags of nations that are near the Pacific Ocean.
If you display such a flag and don't see how to join this tournament, please send a private message to Vermonty.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.