Class Tournaments - HONOUR CLASS #3 (issue 2011) Standard Chess
The following rules apply for this MT:
- nominated participants:
BigB (Peter Adamko)
BishopVesey (Tony Cannon)
dmichael (Dennis O. Michael)
wilfried (Wilfried Schiller)
( plus other players who get promoted in ongoing Class 1 groups )
Nominated players can pass once, and start in the next issue.
For those who start: The winner plus 2 runners up will get a qualification for the next issue, the others have to win another Class 1 group during 2011 / begin of 2012 to get a new ticket.
All participants should signup now (full membership or enough remaining games as trial members is necessary), or should let me know that they will pass.
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by spoke.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.