Howdt 2 Change D Whirled Benedict Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| marble|| 1||Primary Game|| surkimus|
| 0||Tie-break Game|
One can never get enough Benedict Chess. Thus i challenge everybody to a last chess-player standing, whirled championship match. Play fast: have fun!
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Benedict Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by lemme howdt.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.