Mark it Zero Standard Chess
It's going to be big, and it's going to be fast.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by the_ether_76.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1900 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.