Spit & Sawdust Knock-out Blitz Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| jesusch|| 0||Primary Game|| waldron|
| 0||Tie-break Game|
Inspired by a game with FastPhill...a rough & ready, stand up & knock-'em down type of tournament ;-)
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Clive Everill.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.