It's it's a Ballroom Blitz!!! Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| z|| 1D||Tie-break Game|| mikhailtal|
| 1D||Primary Game|
And the man playing back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz
It's it's a ballroom blitz, it's it's a ballroom blitz
It's it's a ballroom blitz, YEAH, it's a ballroom blitz!!!!!!
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Clive Everill.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2100 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.