Reti opening Standard Chess
White now has the choice whether to transpose into double queen pawn openings, go for the Reti proper or perhaps their favourite defence as black a tempo up!
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by tiggeronvrb.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over, and 1900 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
A06: Reti: 1...d51. Nf3 d5