Iron Man Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| joopsim|| 1||Primary Game|| Ollowain|
| 1||Tie-break Game|
I know it doesn't have anything to do with chess, but this KO is named after the upcoming movie "Iron Man".
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by GLF.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
C02a: French: Advance1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. e5