Election Night Special Loser's Chess
For one night only! Be conservative, or labour under the idea of being green, be liberal with your democrats or just simply be a monster raving looney.
Welcome to the Election Night Special, to be played out tonight while the results come in, your returning officer will announce the result at the end of the tourney.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Loser's Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by aliwood.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.