Knights of Caissa 2nd Open Standard Chess
Open to players between 2200 and 2399
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Giraldo Menendez Rodriguez.
- Entries for this tournament will close on Monday, September 19, 2022.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2200 or over, and 2399 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.