Dark Chess 1 Dark1 (checkmate wins)
For new and old members alike. Learn first-hand how one of this site's chess variants works.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Dark1 (checkmate wins)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by renegade.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.