SCCA KNOCKOUT AUTUMN 2020 Standard Chess
A Knock-Out tournament open to members of the Association. The official start date is 1st November but games may be started as soon as pairings are shown. The Primary game is assigned at random and hidden.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Michael Blake.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.